ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Car Sprayers in Essex?

R.I.P 182
Anyone know any?

And anyone know any prices for full respray?

Bonnets COVERED in stonechips/scratches (****ing cats!!!!!!) - and the door panels are quite bad
sad.gif
Theres also big scratches on the rear panels
sad.gif

Just wondering how much!

And possible other colours :evil:

R.I.P 182
Dan ---- xmas is coming ;)

As said though, carisma is probably gonna be SO expensive as they got alot of promotion through MTV..

No not pink! lol. i wanna do something different like the greeny/yellow V6 colour or something outrageous like that :D lol

I do love pink though :(

Megane 225 baby! :)
Baby D said:
Dan ---- xmas is coming ;)

As said though, carisma is probably gonna be SO expensive as they got alot of promotion through MTV..

No not pink! lol. i wanna do something different like the greeny/yellow V6 colour or something outrageous like that :D lol

I do love pink though :(

Think b4 you type girl!!!!!! especially with this lot!!!!!:rolleyes:

Williams 2
yo D my mate sprays cars, i can ask him how much it would be if you wanted me to.

and also pink fezza's look wikked my mates got 1 with 'kinky pink' on it lol

R.I.P 182
Yeah ive seen a zetec s in baby pink and its lush (id get honda jazz pink if i did as its stunning), but itd look lush in focus ST orange too i reckon :D

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
carisma dont spray cars... they send all spray work out to a company elsewere in essex...

donna, richie don works for them now, speak to him get him to sort u out somewhere!!

Personally I think that getting it done in a different colour to the colour it is at the min is a total waste of money, resprays knock loads off of the re sale value & unless you go for a proper respray its not worth it.
Unless you planning on keeping it for a while or getting it seriuosly modified (ala show car) its not worth it imo.
I saw a really nice green mk3 fiesta down Basildon once - when she opened the door the whole inside edge was grey :rolleyes:
Also for a desent job you'd be looking at about 2k.

If it were me i'd just get the bonnet & other bits done & leave it as it is.