ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Car Tax ...

Dan...

ClioSport Club Member
Just got my car tax renewal letter through and it's £170 for 12 months!

I only have a small ish 1.4 engine, that isn't that old - 2005 ....isn't that a bit pricey? I'm sure when I looked at car tax prices before buying this Clio it was never that much for 12months! ....

Dan...

ClioSport Club Member
Try a 182, £250 a year ;)

And surely you'd know how much the tax is, you have a giant disc on your windscreen!

They don't change as far as I know? (Unless to increase I imagine)

Hahaa! Yeahh okay I'll shut up complaining.

Well yeah true, but I brought it from the garage with tax already on, only 6 months though.

Ben

ClioSport Club Member
My tax had an increase of around £5-10 this year, wouldn't of even noticed if I hadn't of checked it against last years tax disc.

£170 for 12 months is about right for a 1.4 isn't it?

Dan...

ClioSport Club Member
Yeah, I should think it probably is about right and I'm just being tight ! ;) haha. For some reason though I had it in my head it was only £125 a year, lol!

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
Walk outside and look at your tax disc, it will say how much he tax is.

Alastair.

ClioSport Club Member
  986'S 172ph1+182FF
Audi A4 s-line £130 for the year :cool:

Mrs 2006 clio 3 dci is £30 for a year, she wont have any other car unless its £30 for a year, her last car was a clio 2 dci, gay lord.

Yup. 'zOMG tax is £200 a year' and then closely followed by 'Just insured my car. £2500'

lol exactly!

My tax is 260ish I think, but my insurance in 1300! 20% of the price i'm paying for insurance is not a lot! (and I'm not complaining about either of them tbh)

Dr HMS Derv Destroyer

ClioSport Club Member
  MK1DTi/vivaro/corsa
£20 on my dci 80 and ZERO road tax fr my mums corsa 1.3 cdti ecoflex :cool:

my kangoo van tho.... pratically the same engine as the dci but is allot more :S

C1 VTR (Company Car)
My dad's new bimmer is tax exempt. Although it's a company car so he wouldn't have to pay even if it did cost lol.