ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Car trailer that fits in a garage

Breamy

ClioSport Club Member
Trying to find a trailer for the clio that will fit in a single garage. Door width 2.12m and 4.85m long. Seems an impossible task. Any recommendations?

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
I had a Brian James Micromax (or minnow - who her it was) and that fitted in a single garage.

it was an old house though, 50’s, so not sure how small a new build garage is?

Breamy

ClioSport Club Member
I was looking at the 3m bed micromax but nowhere seems to list the full width. Garage I'm looking at is an old council 0re fab one as I've no room in my garage

VenomUK

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172
I’m selling my Woodford trailer, I will go and get some full measurements of the trailer tomorrow for you. Ive had this in my single garage before. It’s a tight fit but it does fit. Being a Woodford it’s light too for moving it in and out by hand.

4F8BEE13-31DD-47B2-AFC0-9602DA786ACA.jpeg17A8A484-9631-4186-AEB3-873EB72A30E3.jpeg

Breamy

ClioSport Club Member
Let me know. Most seem to be around 2.2 wide and the door is only 2.12 🤦‍♂️

VenomUK

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172
Let me know. Most seem to be around 2.2 wide and the door is only 2.12 🤦‍♂️
Sadly mine is 2.35 wide x 5 meter long even if you take the mud guard off it’s not enough to drop it down to 2.12

Breamy

ClioSport Club Member
So picked up a brian james mini max today. Tight fit but its in my garage with the clio on until I get keys to my other garage. Had to stack everything on top of everything at the end of the garage but it will do for now

Attachments

• 20211219_154328.jpg
    20211219_154328.jpg
    2.9 MB · Views: 96
  • IMG-20211219-WA0034.jpeg
    IMG-20211219-WA0034.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 102

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
So picked up a brian james mini max today. Tight fit but its in my garage with the clio on until I get keys to my other garage. Had to stack everything on top of everything at the end of the garage but it will do for now
Identical to my old one. Towed fantastically too.