ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Car Wash N Wax

Mito Sportiva 135
Just tried placing an order yesterday, and PayPal decided that my new bank card is "invalid" for some reason (although it definitely works).

So, at the moment I have an order on their system but can't pay for it via PayPal. I have emailed Graham but so far no response - does anyone know if he is away or anything, normally he replies rapido. Am keen to get my order in so I can do my old man's Boxster next weekend, should look good.

RB 182
David was on DW at about 5 last night so must still be getting messages. Unusual for him not to reply back even if he is looking into it.

Mito Sportiva 135
Received a call from Graham yesterday (fancy that, a business calling you back, not a rude email or anything!) and we arranged payment via a cheque. As I was ideally trying to get hold of these products for this weekend, he even said he would post my order before the cheque had cleared. It seems strange in this day and age that someone actually trusts their customers - much appreciated Graham, thank you.

Mito Sportiva 135
Arrived this morning, about 15 hours after placing the order - and about 600 miles away. AND I haven't even paid for it yet. Fantastic!

cancel the cheque . . ? kidding, everytime ive ordered or friends have, goods come so quickly, superb service.

jamie

Mito Sportiva 135
cancel the cheque . . ? kidding, everytime ive ordered or friends have, goods come so quickly, superb service.

jamie

Where abouts are you in Leeds btw? I am back next year, near Hyde Park. I think I have seen your car about, did you used to live near Manor Terrace?

no but im living there next year mate, small world, im oposite uni atm, down from the banks on the same terrace.

im working next year, last year of uni :S

what you coming back to do?

jamie

Mito Sportiva 135
Management and Philosophy.... not sure though, didn't do much last year as I was applying for placements and now I am in the "real" world you kind of realise how little a degree does now for you, unless you are training to be a doctor or a scientist really (which I'm not).

I saw a 172 Cup last year a fair bit, there is another student who has a 172 near where my ex used to live too. My housemate will be the proud owner of a brand new Meg R26 when we return next year though.... I thought a 172 was good as a student!