ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Car washes are not good for cleaning cars

2012 WRX Waggon

sounds like a "uve been framed"

were there any hidden TV cameras, or a rather annoying bearded git you felt like slapping?

Eh? Anyway doesnt everybody know carwashes are bad for your paint? It scratches it, thats only why people only put sh*t cars through them?

-Rob

Good old Renault Manchester they put it through these crappy things every time they do anything to your car unless you specifically state - NO BLOODY CAR WASHING OR VACUUMING - cause Im fed up of it being damaged by some muppet!

The worst thing is opposite my work is a Jaguar dealership and they put their cars through their own carwash! Dumbasses!

-Rob

Pink? LoL gotta see pictures of this, maybe your car is desparate for the pink modified STi sticker?

Or it was just embarassed about going through a car wash :oops:

Quote: Originally posted by Dust on 15 May 2003

All the carwashes near me say, No Rovers. Therefore if the car is too sh*te, it cant go through!
Lol i always wonderd why they said that now i know:D

Has anyone heard of the new "jet" drive through (I think), car washes whihc fire some sort of powder at the car???

I heard there are some somewhere in the midlands.