ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Carbon canister help

Clio 172 cup + 325ci
Anyone have a guide on how to disconnect it? Or even the location or what it looks like? Have a fault showing up and tge car is running rough.Also i have 98 ron map but shes no longer reving that but higher like it should.I take it thats due to the fault showing up

Audi A5
The canister is located behind the drivers side wheel arch liner. It has a couple pipes that you need to blank off. One from the fuel tank and one to the inlet manifold that you can blank off at the manifold.

Usally you'd leave the sensor in the top connected to stop a fault coming up, but I'm not sure what you can do if you've already got a fault with it. Very difficult to diagnose without looking at it.

FF RB 182
Is there a good reason to blank them off? Mines faulty and keeps throwing up EML have a second hand sensor to fit to see if it solves it when I get 5 minutes.

Clio 172 cup + 325ci
The canister is located behind the drivers side wheel arch liner. It has a couple pipes that you need to blank off. One from the fuel tank and one to the inlet manifold that you can blank off at the manifold.

Usally you'd leave the sensor in the top connected to stop a fault coming up, but I'm not sure what you can do if you've already got a fault with it. Very difficult to diagnose without looking at it.

Thanks mate.I cleared the fault on my rs tuner but they stayed on the diagnostic screen but the engine management light has gone off but the car is defo not running right.Hopefully i can get the car running better by disconnecting the canister as ive a track day Thursday so time is against me.