ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Carbon Fibre bits for 172 Mk2

Does anyone know if any parts exist in real carbon fibre (not the sh*tty stick-on stuff!)? E.G. engine cover, interior bits, etc.

If there is enough interest (typically need 5 orders) i have some friends who make carbon stuff (see this months revs or redline featuring carbon saxo for their work)

I used to have a saxo and got a carbon front grill, eyebrows, ram cooler (mega effective)...

I would like some carbon fibre on my mk2 clio172 and just need 4 others to show interest in a single component to get it made up.

Ta
J

j
Id be interested in some cabon stuff grills and things light that...would not be interested in light brows though...ugh..
That would mean you only need another 3 people
come on who else....

Id like carbon fibre:-

* Engine/rocker cover
* A post covers
* Front slam panel cover (panel above front grill, with bonnet open)

...not interested in eyebrows or other tacky mods

So...if i get some time in the next week or 2 i will go down and see about the following as possible carbon bits:

Engine cover
Slam Panel
Front Grill
A Pillars

and anything else they think would be cool

Ta
J

From the saxo clan...

Check out www.pro-comp.co.uk

These are the chaps i know and i will get them to see what they can do...they were interested in doing clio stuff when i first showed them the 172

So give me a couple of weeks to see what can be done

Ta
J

What about wing mirror base plates - tres cool I think !! Go on ill be interested in that and the rest - slam panel!

Anyone know where I can get a silver dash from a 172 - mines a brushed aluminium finish and I dont like it very much !! Should I just spray it! What about a carbon fibre dash kit to go around the stereeo, doors etc??

Its gonna be a while...they just got a massive order to supply several hundred carbon/kevlar seats for one of the current DTM teams and they have a list of saxo orders in and are looking to take on another person...

I need to get down there to talk properly....i havent forgotten

Ta
Jamie