ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Carbon fibre bonnet!

KDF

Audi TT Stronic

For the mk2 im sure there will be quite a weight saving. make sure you weigh the new one and the old one when you are changing them over.

And get some pics up.. :)

Forgot to weigh it! Ill tell you one thing though I was struggling with the normal one then when I picked up the CF one it felt light as a feather!

Fred, can you weigh them when you get yours?

The carbon Fibre bonnet is extremely light, far lighter than the original, infact its so light its not even funny.

Doesnt really do it justice mate, gotta get it so theres more of a contrast between the blue and the dark grey of the carbon fibre..... maybe one looking across the front of the car, or looking forward from the drivers door..... Ooops I think the photographer in me is trying to get out again LoL

It looks good anyway, nice one, Ill have one on mine soon...... but not soon enough Grrrrrrrrr