ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Carbon Fibre dash inserts....

Mercedes C Class Sport
I've thought about covering my dash inserts in that carbon fibre effect sheet stuff....What does everyone think about it? I've thought about the carbon weave one too.
Cheers

very difficult to fit the sheeting to the curvature of the inserts, plus mite affect fitting. if you can pull it off though im sure it will look sweet. you can always get some new inserts off T-bay if it goes pete tong!:)

M2 Competition
Id get a spare set of inserts, and try it with them rather than mess up your current ones. But... it'll look good i reckon, go for it!

What colours your car mate?

Audi TT 225
You can buy real carbon fibre sheeting thats in like a laminate stuff so it just sticks on, its pricey but looks like the real deal. Think demontweeks sell it.

Nas

Eunos Roadster
my dash inserts and centre console is coverd in carbon fibre

101_0033.jpg

Crappy phone pic

Last edited:

Nas

Eunos Roadster
thanks for the comments, i'v had it done for quite a while now, and its stuck on quite well.

Chocolate Bar™
i did some where i bonded carbon sheeting on, and then resin'd them and polished and lacquered for shine. think adamhodg has them at the mo...