G gorman467 Car Clio172, Lotus Elise Sep 21, 2011 #1 I have a set of carbon fibre seats & mounts in my Clio 172 I purchased, I'm considering selling them, any ideas how much they are worth? I don't have any details on the manufacturer of the seats as there are no details and there was no receipt.
I have a set of carbon fibre seats & mounts in my Clio 172 I purchased, I'm considering selling them, any ideas how much they are worth? I don't have any details on the manufacturer of the seats as there are no details and there was no receipt.
Jonny1*2 Car Golf GTD Mk7 Sep 21, 2011 #2 Pics might be useful, otherwise it's - how long is a piece of string :S
M MatthewR ClioSport Club Member Sep 21, 2011 #5 i think there worth around £50 for the pair including subframes Whats your paypal address ill send the funds!:rasp:
i think there worth around £50 for the pair including subframes Whats your paypal address ill send the funds!:rasp:
G gorman467 Car Clio172, Lotus Elise Sep 21, 2011 #6 cliox4 said: i think there worth around £50 for the pair including subframes Whats your paypal address ill send the funds!:rasp: Click to expand... At that price..... I'll keep them
cliox4 said: i think there worth around £50 for the pair including subframes Whats your paypal address ill send the funds!:rasp: Click to expand... At that price..... I'll keep them
M MatthewR ClioSport Club Member Sep 21, 2011 #7 haha, on a serious note let me know how much your thinking. Im in the market for new seats!
W Wick Sep 21, 2011 #11 cotball said: they would cost £14.00p new! Click to expand... £151? ^ Generous offer well above the RRP as you can see.... Last edited: Sep 21, 2011
cotball said: they would cost £14.00p new! Click to expand... £151? ^ Generous offer well above the RRP as you can see....
M Martyn-172 Car 172 berg, Fabia VRS Sep 21, 2011 #14 Probs some of the most subtle yet exellent carbon seats ive seen 4 a while ther bud, why do u want 2 sell them???
Probs some of the most subtle yet exellent carbon seats ive seen 4 a while ther bud, why do u want 2 sell them???
G gorman467 Car Clio172, Lotus Elise Sep 22, 2011 #15 Thanks for all the replies, yeh they are nice, but the 172 is a run around car for me and the standard seats will most likely do me fine. I'm still considering what to do with them, will give it some thought over the weekend.
Thanks for all the replies, yeh they are nice, but the 172 is a run around car for me and the standard seats will most likely do me fine. I'm still considering what to do with them, will give it some thought over the weekend.