ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Carbon roof

Kirsty

Trader Coordinator
  Clio 182 Trophy
when i first saw it i wasn't sure but its growing on me definitely!
a really good job done though

renault clio 1.4 si 2000
i'm going for liking it too! except the spoiler. think a carbon bonnet would compliment it nicely, looks mint. :)

Audi TT
If K-tec ever sort my carbon bonnet I might well look at this :)

Actually could probably get the pile of crap carbon bonnet skinned to match the roof! Job done :D

LY R26
after having a photoshop of mine done with a black roof i didnt like the idea on silver, but it looked quiet good in the flesh.

200 FF Storm Grey
DO like the idea mate but when I had a look and a feel it felt like a sheet of rubber, not quiet glossy enough to pass it off as carbon fibre. Still though, original always gets my vote :cool:

Turbos.
Looks bent, because you have clearly given away it's not real with the little parts you have wrapped.

Also, the weave is perfect, whereas the real thing is never that spot on... stands out to me easily! Not to mention that there is no lacquer...

Can't beat the real thing ;)

P1050733.gif

Pep

ClioSport Club Member
  M2,XJS,S1000RR
Looks awesome!

I toyed with bonnet roof and tailgate being done on mine but decided against it, wish I hadn't now!

ibiza cupra
i think it looks mint. have toyed with the idea of this on my roof but its one of those things ill proply never get round to lol.

Qashcow
ive fucked my roof, it needs either a respray or a wrap. i had a price locally (gloucester) and they guessed at £400 for black. i left!

this looking very tempting, do you know how much extra it would of cost to have the clear film fitted on top too? how easy is it to clean?

did i read right, it was under £200 fitted?

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
yea depends where you have it done my dad has it on his car.

id do the whole carbon car thing if i could get it dirt cheap off the back of a lorry jobbie ;)