ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Carbon splitters...

M2 Competition
Am i right in thinking k-tec did both a matt and shiny version of the cup splitter?

Is the matt one still available?

Which in your opinion would look better on a silver 172 cup?

Add pics to the thread if need be :cool:

e92 + E46 M3 + Cup
Gloss, gloss, gloss gloss..... did i say gloss? looks much better :cool: , plus if you want more carbon goodies to finnish it off let me know at shires where you can see all the latest goodies

DSC05198.jpg

DSC05121.jpg

e92 + E46 M3 + Cup
Wish mine still looked that good fletcher, dam stone chips! oh & you need some carbon fog surrounds :rasp:

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Given the choice, i'd have the matte one. They only had the gloss when i ordered mine though. :(

I know the focus boys like the matt finish, it goes with the standard rs gear surround...

I'll try and get some pics up of a matt finish facia tomorrow...

to be honest the stuff that me and james are doing can be gloss or matt, easily done....

all the best

Tony

M2 Competition
I think the matte one in the above pics suits the car much better than the glossy ones :S

Glossy ones can look a bit halfords...

Never above 25mpg
I think the matte one in the above pics suits the car much better than the glossy ones :S

Glossy ones can look a bit halfords...

But tbh if I was going for the matte look Id take a cup one and not treat it with back to black! If I was going carbon I would want people to know it. :approve:

ALBI 197 Sonic MKII
Gloss would be peppered in stonechips after a year or two. Go for matte. You can have it lacquered if you get bored of it a year or so later.