ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Carbon Vinyl Day

Clio Dynamique S 1.5 DCI
Hey all, I got some carbon vinyl stuff through the post last week so started covering parts yesterday and its ended up all over my car haha, what do you think? or do you think ive covered too much? :p i was thinking of covering the side strips? or is that too much?
pics:

DSC00883.gif

DSC00880.gif

DSC00877.gif

DSC00873.gif

DSC00871.gif

MK3

Dynamiqueee
Dash strips and window switches look very nice mate! Wouln't have done the CD player facia though

koi

Audi S1
looks good, might do this rather than re-paint my bullets. Is it easy to stick around all the letters?

Clio Dynamique S 1.5 DCI
looks good, might do this rather than re-paint my bullets. Is it easy to stick around all the letters?

Yea, all you do it heat it up an get like a credit card or something, although i used a 1p coin lol to push the tape in the corners tight then take the hairdryer off an it goes solid. took me about 5mins to do each bullet so pretty easy.