ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Carbon wrapped fog inserts?!

1.2 Dynam & 182FFCup
Im looking to get the aforementioned ^^

I'm just wondering if anyone can give me an idea on installing them!?

Bumper off? Or can you get to it by removing an arch liner?

All input appreciated! :)

BG 182
i did mine nice and easy to do...

F2BFCEFD-E722-45A9-8EED-CC34047BB7F1-160-0000000D66EAA66E.jpg

772D73B5-A30E-41BE-982A-AF257A356876-160-0000000D6EB1957B.jpg

1.2 Dynam & 182FFCup
Hahah thanks for the comments guy, no one's given me any detailed installation information yet though!

Apart from jimmy it out of course, of which I'm worried I'll damage the paint. :(

Jekyll

ClioSport Club Member
You can get to them from inside the inner aches. Jack it up and take wheels off for more room but you can get away without doing that. Doesn't take long though! Then pull away the inner sleeve. This is just clipped and popped on. One side has more clearance than the other but can't remember what one. Undo the 2 torx bolts holding the foglight in per side. (T15 I think) then use a flat ended screwdriver to push down on the fog surround clips pushing it out at the same time. Then it just pops our and your free to go :)

Tunst

ClioSport Club Member
  Focus ST225, Focus E
Mark, are they fully skinned blanks?

They are mate, they are a mates, he has the holes filled with fiberglass and smoothed off then sent them to Chris Powell off here to have them wrapped in carbon