ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Carbon'd 182 Pics

Nike Lunar Elite's
Finally got round to fitting my carbon fibre cup splitter, just need to get my cup spoiler resprayed now >

07092006303.gif

07092006300.gif

07092006301.gif

07092006299.gif

Nike Lunar Elite's
Cheers for the comments guys, I think it will look better once the cars had a wash, the paint is looking a bit dull atm

clio i think
thought this would be a clio with carbon bonnet, boot, wings etc on it.
carbon splitter, seen it. do something different.
start by changing your indicators to silvervision

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Clio_romford said:
think some place called Lite Tuned do carbon bits boot, wings. or Carbon Nut if i remember correctly

carbon nut are no more iirc.

looks good though. :)

Nike Lunar Elite's
According to Lite Tuned's website they don't make anything for the Clio. I've got plans to make a couple of custom bits. I did have these on the way as a custom one off from Carbon nut until they went under >

Carbon.gif

Nike Lunar Elite's
Clio_romford said:
stick them on too, show us waat they look like on the car.

hydeyho said:
According to Lite Tuned's website they don't make anything for the Clio. I've got plans to make a couple of custom bits. I did have these on the way as a custom one off from Carbon nut until they went under >

Carbon.gif

I wish I had them to put on!