ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Carnauba - yellow vs white

106 GTi
As above white is rarest, but I would go for the best wax in you budget and not get to hung up on the %'s of each IMO.

Clio 172 Mk2
rich glad you're on mate. have you ever tried pinnacle souveran on yours? what do you reckon to it for the price? im loving the collinite at the moment but wanna get another wax in for when spring comes

106 GTi
Up unlil recently Pinnacle Souveran was my all time fave wax (to the extent I have multiple tubs of it in my cupboard lol) , looks wise it is up there with te best - just does not last like say Collinite.

Infact I used a coat on Sunday on a mates Monaco 172. Looks superb but as said does not last that long, great for special event, show or meet.

I have recently discovered Swissvax Onyx in the same price bracket which I would also Consider.

Pinnacle Souveran on mine.

IMG_3675.jpg

IMG_3732.jpg

Clio 172 Mk2
sorry lusty my bad, just give myself a slap on the wrists ;) lol. cheers for that rich! just ordered myself a tub, will let you know what i think

106 GTi
Ignore Lusty they sometimes let him out of General Chat ;)

Which did you go for the Souveran?

Clio 172 Mk2
haha brilliant! yeah have gone for the souveran mate, i've been wanting to try it for ages. To be honest i wax every couple of weeks or so anyway so the durability is not too much of an issue. Those pictures swayed it for me as well, looks awesome mate!!! Have heard its one of the easiest on and off waxes about?!

106 GTi
No PS involved, just bright sunlight - all real.

You can see the same effect on the front bumper & headlight in the second one two. Never noticed them before.

RB 182
No PS involved, just bright sunlight - all real.

You can see the same effect on the front bumper & headlight in the second one two. Never noticed them before.
That was the reason for asking, it seems odd, just like you might see in a cartoon :clown: