ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

carpet mats 172

Ford Fiesta

in all the 172 brochures it states it comes with carpet mats, is this the case?

mine came with mats, back one fits v. well, the front ones are not the best

dealer price is about £50 (listed as luxury mats)

ICE'dberg MK2 172

The quality of the mats you get is poor...if you had to buy them they would have cost you £7.99 and then you would have been robbed!

Ford Fiesta

are these the premium mats in the brochure I have got these free with my car as part of the deal they say around £50, with a velour heel pad? do they say renault on them?

Silver Fabia vRS

Mine are obviously cheaper ones that the dealer in Holland used because I dont have a heel pad at all, perhaps I need to buy some?

Ford Fiesta

mauybe they give the standard carpet mats away with the 172 then? these are only £25. the ones for £50 definately have a heel pad. dunno if they say Renault on them though.

Your right girl racer, my Dad works for Renault and the official renaultsport matts cost £120, not sure what they look like, but they do of course have the renaultsport badge like the seats, think for the money Autostyle matts with alloy heel plates would look better

I agree with Dan K Autostyle matts with alloy heel plates do look better we got ours today and we had a logo put on them I must say 172 sport looks quite good