ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

cars and coffee redditch

TT QS
theres a little meet on sunday morning 10 - 1 at great escape cars unit in redditch. last month was the first meet there and i personally enjoyed it and there was a nice mix of cars. just thought id let the west mids cs faithful know :)

address is Unit 26, Dunlop Rd, Hunt End Industrial Estate, Redditch, Hereford and Worcester B97 5XP for anyone who is interested

boomerbang2006

ClioSport Club Member
  clio 172,2001
I went here on the sunday with the mrs and the dog....always good turn out and any money donated goes to charity.

TT QS
i havent seen this till now! sorry guys it was sunday the 15th. it was only the second one but was a good turn out and good atmosphere.

ill try and find out the date of the next one and pop it up for you all

TT QS
Little reminder for all who are interested. This meet is on Sunday morning. Starts about half 9/10 am. Always a good meet with a good mix of cars. I'll be there in my rb (probably parked next to a ktm) so come say hi if I'm by :)

TT QS
little bump on this to save starting a new thread.

this starts again sunday morning.

its always a nice meet. very relaxed and not full of kids thinking its fast & furious

TT QS
Were you there last time in an RB with BTM stickers on??

If so I parked next to you last time.

yes mate that was me. im going to clean it for this time. it was a state! lol. yours is gorgeous i had a good nose about. dont think i saw you to say hello so if you come to this one ill be sure to say hi

-Simon

ClioSport Club Member
  172-E92 M3-ZT V8
yes mate that was me. im going to clean it for this time. it was a state! lol. yours is gorgeous i had a good nose about. dont think i saw you to say hello so if you come to this one ill be sure to say hi
Yes i'll be at this one. Hopefully see you there and a few others.

-Simon

ClioSport Club Member
  172-E92 M3-ZT V8
Just to let everyone know Cars and Coffee is on this Sunday (17th). Last time was about 250 cars. Always a good selection of stuff there. I'm going with a few mates so be good to see some local cars if anyone is free. On from 10am - 1pm.

Address is at the top of the thread.

Cerrone

West Midlands
ClioSport Area Rep
  RB Clio 182
Gutted would of been well up for this but not available this weekend! Is it on often?

-Simon

ClioSport Club Member
  172-E92 M3-ZT V8
Gutted would of been well up for this but not available this weekend! Is it on often?
I think this is the last one of this year. They are on from around March to September according to their website. Been to a couple this year and there's always good stuff. Also coffee proceeds all go to charity which is a bonus.