ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

cars flying today!

i just started using the change up light, after many months of ignoring it, it makes a big difference when i change a nanosecond after i see it light up, the car flys. Had some muppet in a new mondeo tailing me approach a rd about go rd not too fast, then on exit floor it i was a ton in no time i left him for dead i was half a dual c up on it, i dont know why some people bother really, also this goon in a rover a newer shape got wasted then as i was approaching a rd about i just cruised upto to it, he was still charging after me dunno why i beat him 10 times over, why do obviously slower cars try it on? Its funny mutilating them though..

change up light rocks.

320d M Sport

he hee, they see only this badge on the back:

Clio

not this:

RenaultSport u mutha

hence most people think you drive a shopping-mobile.........:mad:

i find i get the best out of the car when i just see it flash in the corner of my eye AS i am shifting:D, any later and its normally an appearance from mr rev limiter :(

you know you love to sit there and let it bouch off the limiter, i saw how excited you were when the saxos were doing it!

thats true paddy, i think most people think its some crap clio as the number of lamos who try it on is funny. Maybe i should get the RENAULTSPORT U MUTHA badge lol. No bouncing off the limiter for me, that green thing makes it quicker as the power aint dropped off.

yea, the red saxo!

you were there then?

hmmmm.....wonder why you didnt see the several clios all parked up. we were about 2 rows down and near the tesco end