ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cars Had its New Year Scrub! big pics warning lol

VRS
Woke up this morning and the weather seemed perfect for giving the car a new years scrubbing because it hasnt been waxed since summer.
the clay bar took fooking ages because the car woz covered in little black specks of tar and basically the whole of the bodywork woz covered in cack and contaminents. The clay worked its magic tho and the paint is speck free and as smooth as glass, happy days!
Cleaning wise is washed with megs, clay barred and detailed, used super resin polish, sealed with autoglym polish seal and waxed with collinite!
hope the pics look ok as i was losing light by the time i had finished lol

carjanuary004.gif

carjanuary001.gif

carjanuary003.gif

carjanuary002.gif

carjanuary005.gif

carjanuary006.gif

VRS
recaro182 said:
Wow thats clean. Absolutly stunning :) Is that a small plate on the front?

yeah it is matey, most peeps either love em or hate em on here but i reckon it makes the front end look phat as fook he he

BMW M6 & 172 Phase 1
makavelli said:
yeah it is matey, most peeps either love em or hate em on here but i reckon it makes the front end look phat as fook he he

Agreed, think it looks great and subtle. Where did you get the small plate made?

Racing Blue 182
i want your suspension, looks so much better than mine

Mine has black tar specks all over it, cant get it off just washing it

VRS
recaro182 said:
Agreed, think it looks great and subtle. Where did you get the small plate made?
got it from fancyplates matey, i did the lettering and spacing according to the dvla requirements so even tho its cropped and smaller, it is all technically legal :D
you have to request the specific dimensions on the site in order to get different sized plates

Chocolate Bar™
think jay has a competetor for cleanest racing blue 182 lol! what roads that pic taken on? looks stunning as always btw :)

VRS
racing182 said:
i want your suspension, looks so much better than mine

Mine has black tar specks all over it, cant get it off just washing it

ive got the autoglym tar remover but didnt have to use it because the clay got everything off really easy!

VRS
Middo said:
think jay has a competetor for cleanest racing blue 182 lol! what roads that pic taken on? looks stunning as always btw :)

cheers mark, it woz just on one of the lanes on the way to sandbach, wanted to get some better ones but everytime i stopped somewhere quiet it suddenly got busy and i had to dive out of the cars ways as they came steaming down the road lol

VRS
u can get it online or from most car shops ie. halfords
mine is the meguairs quik clay and detailer but you can get different brands

No more clio's for me!
Where did you get the hillpower sticker from mate, i want for my black 172 for the same location. Cheers

VRS
came with the stuff i bought from nick hill, got two put in the box with my stuff and i presume nick does that for advertising purposes :D. i would give you my spare one but cant find it

No more clio's for me!
No worries mate, i'll have to source one by other means ;) seen as my kit is second hand.

Car looks fookin' sweet btw! Love that racing blue!