ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

cars on crack

kic

former 1.2 16v, now corsa
following on from this
http://www.cliosport.net/forum/showthread.php?t=379912

i called out the breakdown i got with my insurance who sprayed a plug at the back of the engine with wd40 and i got power back but the coil light stayed on, i belive that plug to be the ecu??? i had this problem a while back and supposidly was a loose wire getting wet that got fixed and re-insulated, took it a drive lastnight quite wet but all seemed fine apart from the light but maybe thought the fault just needed cleared from the memory, took it on the motorway and again all seemed fine until coming back off it kicked into safe mode, pulled over into a garage and done what breakdown guy did and when i switched on the ignition it just stalled itself and continued to do so and developed the ticking noise from behind drivers headlight area even when engine is off (video below), after phoning my brother to tow me home i phoned one of cliosports faithfull that is ooooooor G4Z as i didnt know how to tow a clio:eek: but forgot the power steering wouldnt work and GAZ put me right :approve:
th_MOV00368.gif