ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cars won't drive please help

hi all
I have posted on here recently about my car making a knocking noise when I let on and off the accelerator. Today when I was driving home, I pulled off in first and it made a massive bang! And I thought it had popped out of gear, when I put it into gear again and dropped the clutch it made a whizzing noise, and won't drive . Does anyone have any ideas what this could be?

Is that any Renault dealer bud? And it is a 182 with cup packs as well should have mentioned that sorry, does that make a difference?

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
Is that any Renault dealer bud? And it is a 182 with cup packs as well should have mentioned that sorry, does that make a difference?
I think it does, phone up a dealer tomorrow (nearest local one is fine) and ask them for a price on each drive shaft (give reg and preferably chassis no.) and then if they offer an exchange price. I think they do.