ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

CarSelect 182 thoughts

Car Select
Clio 182 12745 (uk sourced)
CD Autochanger 255.32
Cup Suspension 170.21

sadly they will only give me 7600 for my 02 172 :eek:(

total cost, Car (Racing Blue) + CD changer + Cup Suspension 13170 with finance at %7.5

does this sound a good deal ?

just about given up hope getting any info out of Renault (Leicester) asked over two weeks ago for a part ex quote (and phoning every other day) and still no word

Astra VXR 17/05/07

Try a different dealer..

Approach the sale as a cash buyer by getting your own finance,thats what i did and i found a fixed rate of 5.8% which Renault could not match.

dk

911 GTS Cab

they are really good mate, I have ordered mine through them and I take delivery on wednesday. I also went to see the car at the dealer on saturday so that I know it exists! They are very efficient and really good at what they do, have had no problems so far and I couldnt be happier. I am always a bit dubious about these web trading brokers but at least with Lloyds you have a big name behind you and you know you are going to get your car and hopefully the time they tell you with the options you chose which doesnt seem to be the case with some brokers!

I would say go for it, you may get a slighter better deal but not without more hassle.