ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cartek isolator tripping itself

Clio 172 (CUP)
Anyone on here have a Cartek isolator installed, connected inline at the fuse box to the main (red) supply to the ignition key (which I've fused down to 30A rather than 60A to be safe), that experiences the device tripping itself when left overnight or over a long period of time (maybe several hours).

The device works as expected when testing it, it's just when left for long periods I find its tripped, meaning the central locking etc is not working and I have to enter via the passenger door, sometimes setting the alarm off.

Anyone any ideas? Thought I would try on here before emailing the company.

Thanks.

Clio 172 (CUP)
Anyone on here have a Cartek isolator installed, connected inline at the fuse box to the main (red) supply to the ignition key (which I've fused down to 30A rather than 60A to be safe), that experiences the device tripping itself when left overnight or over a long period of time (maybe several hours).

The device works as expected when testing it, it's just when left for long periods I find its tripped, meaning the central locking etc is not working and I have to enter via the passenger door, sometimes setting the alarm off.

Anyone any ideas? Thought I would try on here before emailing the company.

Thanks.
Still having problems with this, it's obviously the alarm screwing with it, but I don't really want to remove the alarm. Anyone had similar issues?