ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

CarWashnWax, good service

Just used this company for the first time (thanks whoever has been promoting them!) and I have to say they have been excellent.

Quick delivery, paid by PayPal last Friday and it was here yesterday (Monday) at 8am with Amtrak. Superbly packaged as well, had some suspect packaging with car products before which I've always thought was risky considering its fluids etc, but my stuff was in a package within a package within paper shreddings within a box within brown paper! Also a mention of the nice letter with it, not got that sort of personal service since 8 or 9 years ago when I started net shopping and everyone was falling over themselves to be nice.

Got myself some XXX Hard Core Wax, Extreme Bodywash and a few accessories. Very detailed instructions on how best to use it on the website as well. Will try it out at the weekend.

In conclusion, highly recommended company!

MRBILLYUK

ClioSport Club Member
  FF Jeden Osiem Dwa
^^^^

Nice one :) heard some good things about carwashnwax . Gonna have to try it our for myself when i use up some of the stuff i have .

Did you mention cliosport for 10% discount ?

Was quite amusing when I got the package actually, opened it in front of my Mum, first I pulled out a small tub with GUYS HARDCORE XXX PASTE on the side, then next came what looked like industrial sized bottle of lube.

Great products I'm sure, but silly names :)

MRBILLYUK

ClioSport Club Member
  FF Jeden Osiem Dwa
^^^^ lmao ^^^^

Bet your mum wondered wtf has my son bought :eek: bet she thought you had gone a little kinky ;)

Octavia VRS
Mines was delivered yesterday but no one was at home :(. Just going to phone up couriers now to get it redelivered, can't wait to get the stuff.