ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Castle Combe Rallyday 2011

My 5th Rallyday I think, a bit 'meh' this year apart from the second hour of the Feature Stage, the weather conditions were fun though!

P1030914a-M.jpg

P1040155a-M.jpg

P1030968a-M.jpg

P1040263a-M.jpg

P1040378a-M.jpg

P1040407a-M.jpg

P1040411a-M.jpg

P1040550a-M.jpg

i-6n3t8FC-M.jpg

i-4vcfqh9-M.jpg

http://chrisharrison.smugmug.com/Motorsport/Rallyday-2011

Last edited:
As above lovely pics. Weather was abysmal, carpark/mud was worse and I need to buy an umbrella if I plan on going to combe in weather like today again lol

Even with the pen, you put people to shame. Cracking pics as per, Chris.

I love my Pen, but nobody talks to me any more! I used to get a few randoms start chatting with me at every event about photography when I had my big Nikon kit. Now? Nothing! I guess they assume I don't know what I'm doing as I have a little camera.

I love my Pen, but nobody talks to me any more! I used to get a few randoms start chatting with me at every event about photography when I had my big Nikon kit. Now? Nothing! I guess they assume I don't know what I'm doing as I have a little camera.

Snobs, it'll have been lens envy before.