ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cat D NSX

Waitey

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
3   0   0
  Alpina D3, AC Cobra
TBH it might be worth a punt. You don't see many of them.

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yea thats the type R, they are far far too rare, dont think i've ever seen one for sale, they command about 70k if your lucky... no way i'd pay that, but people like the rarity factor i guess.

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Turbos.
Jenson didn't have one, might of borrowed the press car which was sent back to Germany. His was a blue one. There was another one that is privately owned here in the UK (was for sale a while ago).

They were £60k new (£10k was wiped off their list price for the facelift). That car in pristine spec is probably around £35k with that mileage.

ado

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  기아 &#4
I think I remember seeing a Type R for sale at Chiswick Honda. I think they wanted 99k or maybe I was seeing things.

Waitey

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
3   0   0
  Alpina D3, AC Cobra
Jenson didn't have one, might of borrowed the press car which was sent back to Germany. His was a blue one. There was another one that is privately owned here in the UK (was for sale a while ago).

They were £60k new (£10k was wiped off their list price for the facelift). That car in pristine spec is probably around £35k with that mileage.

I thought they gave him the white press car with one of his contracts after it'd finished being a press car?

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Turbos.
I think I remember seeing a Type R for sale at Chiswick Honda. I think they wanted 99k or maybe I was seeing things.

No, you're probably right. It would have been one of the two brought over. Chiswick is the biggest NSX dealer in the UK.

I thought they gave him the white press car with one of his contracts after it'd finished being a press car?

As said, might of borrowed it, but it was sent back. I tried to buy it :(