ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cat & Fiddle Run: Pictures...

Golf GTD Mk7
whose was the 55plate rb 182, wanna see some pictures of the buckets.

That be me :D. They're just the recaros out of the trophy. Nice seats, both looks and comfort, but not worth the money really. Plus they don't match the rest of the interior. I'd get different seats if I was to do it again.

Golf GTD Mk7
^^^^sell them me^^^^^

;) Nope.lol. There is a guy selling them in the for sale section last time I looked. Might have gone though.

It would only be if the car was getting full stripped and some better buckets might emerge, but that's not going to be any time soon. :(

Don't get me wrong, I love, changed the car for me.

;) Nope.lol. There is a guy selling them in the for sale section last time I looked. Might have gone though.

It would only be if the car was getting full stripped and some better buckets might emerge, but that's not going to be any time soon. :(

Don't get me wrong, I love, changed the car for me.

They really look good don't they? really comfy too, I'd really love a set but I can't justify spending £££s on them, shame really because I really do think they improve the look of the interior drastically.

Oh and Ben, we'll know if you're coming because we'll be able to hear you when you're 25minutes away :rasp: lol

iceberg 172
They really look good don't they? really comfy too, I'd really love a set but I can't justify spending £££s on them, shame really because I really do think they improve the look of the interior drastically.

Oh and Ben, we'll know if you're coming because we'll be able to hear you when you're 25minutes away :rasp: lol

lol popping and the sky lighting up from the backfire

03 RS clio 172 flameR
ben your car will not look the same without the triple 8's... though your TB's are epic, espec when your trying to break the morrions and back world record on lunch break!
though now asa has the porshe we should really find somewhere else to work!

No pics of mine :( I was abit late though. Just met you guys at the cat and fiddle after seeing the convoy heading towards me and giving a few flashes ;)

No pics of mine :( I was abit late though. Just met you guys at the cat and fiddle after seeing the convoy heading towards me and giving a few flashes ;)

Oh was you the lad that turned up while we was all parked on the pub's carpark? Thought I did see a red clio turn up at somepoint lol.