ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cat & Fiddle Run: Pictures...

Good meet this lads and good few blast along the Cat&Fiddle road even though my brakes were dying again at the end, definitely need changing as soon as possible. Highlight of the day must have been that goggle wearing hero in that TR6. lol.

Oh did anyone notice if one of my brake lights wasn't working? (Blue Cup with the 1.4 badges)

iceberg 172
was a good run out. i also didnt know who i was talking to but its all good. the car is in the drive now. brakes still cooling down. and legohead. was my first meet matey, you should of come into us in the other room.;)

post some pics later.

iceberg 172
Good meet this lads and good few blast along the Cat&Fiddle road even though my brakes were dying again at the end, definitely need changing as soon as possible. Highlight of the day must have been that goggle wearing hero in that TR6. lol.

Oh did anyone notice if one of my brake lights wasn't working? (Blue Cup with the 1.4 badges)

i was behind you all the time and some times it worked and sometimes not. meant to tell you.;) drivers side.as for the tr6. you should of done him.lol

Nimbus Megane R26
Good run out, thought we were gonna do snake pass later on but next time with better weather hopefully! Nice to meet those who i aint before!

Kris (blackgold 182, brown jacket/grey tshirt in pub)

clio 172 luna speedl
next time ill join in a bit more. bit gutted as know the roads well and couldn't go for a blast as have my lad all the time.

maybe a babysitter is in order!!!!!

Didnt notice anything mate :)

Your exhaust sounded amazing mate and the flames popping from it when we were all going for it was epic.

i was behind you all the time and some times it worked and sometimes not. meant to tell you.;) drivers side.as for the tr6. you should of done him.lol

Cheers mate, it's being temperamental, there's a loose wire that's causing the problem. I didn't fancy trying to take that TR6 to be honest, don't really know the roads around there. lol

Golf GTD Mk7
did you all go in to the back room in the pub? come in the pub and no1 was there. had a brew and headed off again!! all the cars looked mint. maybe i should talk next time lol

When you went through the door we were on the left. you wouldn't have missed us. Unless you went in a different door that is :)

iceberg 172
Cheers mate, it's being temperamental, there's a loose wire that's causing the problem. I didn't fancy trying to take that TR6 to be honest, don't really know the roads around there. lol

nah me neither. i just couldnt really catch you ben and chris in that first blast from buxton. was cracking run. brakes were smoking and my back wend was out for most of it.:D

p@blo

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio/A3
next time ill join in a bit more. bit gutted as know the roads well and couldn't go for a blast as have my lad all the time.

maybe a babysitter is in order!!!!!

My first meet today aswell mate-bit confusing not knowing who everyone was, but good to meet a few new faces :approve:

Mine was the slow black 172 with the turinis that was parked next to you in the car park. Lovely looking monaco btw mate :cool:

I'll post the couple of pics i took up in a bit. The other pics look great-few of them really captured just how grim the weather was up there!

Nimbus Megane R26
Pablo was it you i lent that wire too? Top bodge job mate, as said..your already over qualified for renault! hah

nah me neither. i just couldnt really catch you ben and chris in that first blast from buxton. was cracking run. brakes were smoking and my back wend was out for most of it.:D

Haha! I had a few twitchy moments too, I also heard someone get a bit of tyre squeal on the last run down from the pub. Who was it that did that? lol

p@blo

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio/A3
Pablo was it you i lent that wire too? Top bodge job mate, as said..your already over qualified for renault! hah

Aye that was me. Cheers for that mate, much appreciated! ;)

Was getting worried I was going to have to hack half the arch liner to bits...

Bodge it & scarper! :rasp:

p1140195.jpg

p1140180.jpg

p1140181.jpg

p1140183.jpg

p1140190.jpg

How loud was ben's btw?! Immense! :cool:

p1140192.jpg

All in all a good trip out, just a shame about the weather :race:

Mike-sorry i didn't head back with you mate. Gunned it after the wrong cup heading out of macc :dead:

p@blo

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio/A3
Lol. Started following me? I didn't notice you behind, or was there another Cup around that wasn't apart of the meet?

Think it was you-in front of Jonny and the guy with the 197(not sure of his name)? Tried to keep up with you all on that short stretch of DC heading out of macc. Isn't running too well at the mo hence why you prob wouldn't have seen me getting smaller in your mirrors :dead:

Think it was you-in front of Jonny and the guy with the 197(not sure of his name)? Tried to keep up with you all on that short stretch of DC heading out of macc. Isn't running too well at the mo hence why you prob wouldn't have seen me getting smaller in your mirrors :dead:

Oh yeah, I know where you mean, I followed Chris left off that round about and I saw Ben, a few others and that bird in a blue 182 go straight on. I ended up getting lost then finding the A6 in to Stockport, traffic was awful.

Oh and the lad with the white 197 is called Steve ;)

p@blo

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio/A3
I ended up coming back, going left on the roundabout when i should of gone right, ended up in some little bumkin village, headed back and straight over as i should of :)

Lol-glad i wasn't the only one. Must've been that bird in the 182 i thought was mike. Couldn't see FA in the spray :rasp:

RS6+ & 40d MSport X5
IMG_7904.jpg

WOW, what exhaust is that?

Chris's car still looks minty fresh for a 5 year old car!!!!

182 ff with cup pack's
I think the bird in the blue 182 was me! Last time I checked I want a bird tho lol. I came up to the pub stayed in the carpark for about 20 min then went home. The weather was shocking!! Saw you lot as I came out of tesco and then had a blast down the DC out of macc.

Golf GTD Mk7
My first meet today aswell mate-bit confusing not knowing who everyone was, but good to meet a few new faces :approve:

Mine was the slow black 172 with the turinis that was parked next to you in the car park. Lovely looking monaco btw mate :cool:

I'll post the couple of pics i took up in a bit. The other pics look great-few of them really captured just how grim the weather was up there!

You're coming oulton aren't you mate?