ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cat & Fiddle Run: Pictures...

Ian

Focus TDCi
Wish I could've made this. :dapprove: If my engine was in one piece I would've come (and probably still been out there judging by the fog lol - reminds me of the NW/Yorkshire meet at Hollingworth last year). Was this the last run out for the 182 Chris? I'll be a bit gutted if it was.

Ian

Focus TDCi
Shame, still as a secret Honda fan I'm sure I won't be too upset when the replacement arrives. :) Looks like a few people need a slap on the wrist for no-showing as well?

Sorry Ian, I'd forgot about you needing a lift if you were coming, my mate didn't end up coming (lazy b*****d wasn't up) so I had a spare seat.

If I'd have remember I'd have dropped you a message, sorry mate!

Golf GTD Mk7
Shame, still as a secret Honda fan I'm sure I won't be too upset when the replacement arrives. :) Looks like a few people need a slap on the wrist for no-showing as well?

A few, there was only 10 of us. I think there was around 28people with names down :S Guess it's law of averages hey

Ian

Focus TDCi
Sorry Ian, I'd forgot about you needing a lift if you were coming, my mate didn't end up coming (lazy b*****d wasn't up) so I had a spare seat.

If I'd have remember I'd have dropped you a message, sorry mate!

You just didn't want the extra weight did you! I even skipped breakfast to keep the grams off. :( Only messing, don't worry about it mate. :)

A few, there was only 10 of us. I think there was around 28people with names down :S Guess it's law of averages hey

Aye true, probably made it better for this kind of run anyway. Hopefully be one more next time if I can get myself a new engine/car. I hear Snake Pass is good (lethal) this time of year... :)

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
22 on the list. 10 showed.

...and you all say you want a proper driving meet. Tssk. ;)

Woo. just noticed 30k. Sad c*nt.

Golf GTD Mk7
Aye true, probably made it better for this kind of run anyway. Hopefully be one more next time if I can get myself a new engine/car. I hear Snake Pass is good (lethal) this time of year... :)

To be fare, it was perfect numbers for a cruise. No one got lost and there was minimal stopping required. Only bad part was other drivers on the road :mad: oh and cyclists. Which reminds me, are they crazy cycling up there.

To be fare, it was perfect numbers for a cruise. No one got lost and there was minimal stopping required. Only bad part was other drivers on the road :mad: oh and cyclists. Which reminds me, are they crazy cycling up there.

While we was in the pub car park, I was watching one cyclists pedaling up the hill, it took him 10 minutes to get up it and he looked absolutely shattered lol.

Last edited:
  JDM Dc2
only do piper, which ive got anyways :dapprove:, might justr get a random piece of stainless steel and get someone just to change the tip for us, 2.5'' stright cut ftw

iceberg 172
Veiw from a road(middle of nowhere) on the way
DSC01402.gif

DSC01401.gif

I was first to the cat and fiddle. nice conditions when i got there but it soon changed!:dapprove:
DSC01404.gif

Then the convoy arrived
DSC01405.gif

DSC01406.gif

DSC01410.gif

DSC01407.gif

DSC01411.gif

DSC01412.gif

DSC01414.gif

DSC01415.gif

DSC01416.gif

197 with a front end of road kill.lol
DSC01419.gif

DSC01417.gif

Along came the fog
DSC01420.gif

DSC01421.gif

Few of them needed a re-fuel so we went for a slow drive to buxton.:race:lol
DSC01422.gif

took a few of mine on the way home in the fog still.
DSC01423.gif

DSC01426.gif

DSC01429.gif

closer to home the weather cleared
DSC01430.gif

p@blo

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio/A3
You saying I drive like a girl?!?!?!?

Knows it michael! Was that you with the tyre squeel you hooligan? :rasp:

Pablo didnt realise it was you that was at the meet/run

Didn't realise it was you either-gutted you didn't bring the car! Only knew mike and ben when i arrived this morning so was a bit confusing. I LOL'd hard when I saw you snapping that celica earlier fella-bodykit on it looked f**king rude!

You're coming oulton aren't you mate?

Yes mate-certainly am but seeing as the car isn't running great at the mo it'll just be for a bit of a day out and to get a few pics really. Mike who was there today is going too but he'll be out on track putting his ladylike driving skills to good use.

Should be a good turnout by the look of it.

320d
Looks like a cracking meet. Appologies for not turning up. Got called into work and couldn't get out of it.

Nimbus Megane R26
blackgold was mine, it didnt stay that clean once the weather turned hah..that weather was just pure dirty!

Kris