ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

cat help

non sport
hi all,

iv just bought a new straight thru stainless steel exhaust and was wondering whats the best way to get it thru the mot with need for the cat?

takin it off every year b4 the mot is surely goin to be a pain in the arse?is there anyway round it?

thanks

Fabia vrs tdi
Find a friendly mot man who will pass it, buy some cataclean stick it in just before mot.
I have decat been told it will pass its mot with the decat ( by friendly mot man )

Last edited:
  non sport
so we're going down the route of bribing dodgy garage men?haha awesome. suppose it could wrk...got to be worth a try, cheaper and easier than anything else

Fabia vrs tdi
nah he just said he would talk to his mate and sort it out cos its him who works on my car the polish guy

maybe he likes me coz i put on a polish accent when i talk to him

non sport
do you do the accent on purpose or accident?!!im wondering if to find a polish lad and try it if it works?!!