ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cat-to-manifold fitting kit

Hi there, got a decat but need new bolts and a gasket. I know some people on here can supply these but can you get them from anywhere else as I need it asap? Shops? Motor places? Online?

Got mine from Renault, £7.

As said, not for the "kit" which comprises of:

gasket
bolts x2
nuts x2
springs x2
cups x2
washers x4

TBF to Renault they've always been really good, whilst never having RS 182 parts in stock they've always got them by 9:30am the next day (if ordered before 4pm or something) or better still would deliver direct to my house by about 10:30 the next day (when the Renault van is on it's way back to HQ from delivering the local Dealer's daily bits - though this could just have been a nice gesture as the guy at the counter literally forgot to order my part even though I paid over the phone)

Danny or Renault.
I got mine from Renault parts dept. £27. Comes with everything as listed in one of the posts above.
Local dealer didn't have it in stock, but they checked a nearby one which had it so just popped over there and picked it up

e92 + E46 M3 + Cup
Renault Original item only, Lost count of the amount of times I've removed the cheap pattern one to replace with the original, buy cheap.. buy twice ;)

A3 2.0TFSI QUATTRO
I did that first had the cheap kit through work and was awfull then got it from renault

Wish i had done it 1st time round