ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cat Uk Teesport

Paul172sport

ClioSport Club Member
  Sunflower Ph1
Anyone know about these guys?
In particular about Ph1s.

Appears my car was possibly first registered with them as a company car or did they stamp all imports as company car?

Trying to uncover the early history of my car.

Paul172sport

ClioSport Club Member
  Sunflower Ph1
Given time on my hands..... Looking back into my sunny.
The 1st page of my service book has Cat UK Services Ltd Teesport as the delivering dealer.

Then below in the stamp of dealer selling vehicle' its stamped 'company car'

Anyone know of all were stamped this way?

We're Cat UK the import centre from Dieppe?

Any one able share insights or even let me k ow what their books say?

@Ant1

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Teesport was the import center where all the new cars came in. When I worked for Renault (2000-2008) new cars either came in to Teesport or Thorn.
Once in at either of those import Centres, they were pdi’d, locking wheel nuts fitted, glass etched with part of the Vin and an a Thatcham approved security fitted.
The fact that yours has ‘company car’ on the inside of the service book baffles me. Never ever seen that or heard of it before.

Paul172sport

ClioSport Club Member
  Sunflower Ph1
Cheers @Daniel

Im wondering if it was on the Renault fleet. I k ow that X39ftp was featured with Richard Hammond and couple other press bits.
So wonder if mine X38 was with it on some sort of fleet. Except it didn't do loads of early miles.