ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

caught speedin no insurance!

I had a woman trying to park my car (sh*t heap!) behind me a while ago outside a row of shops, and she was scaring the fecking life outa me coz she was all over the place, thought my car was going to be written off! I couldnt move out her way either cos the car in front was too close! But the real crunch was that when I got out my car once she had finished her stunt driving! I noticed her frigging tax was months out of date! The car was full of rust, so I doubt it had an M.O.T!! and more than likely NO INSURANCE!

Felt like calling the police to get her off the road incase she hits someone! She couldnt even drive safely! Made me pretty annoyed! (how the hell didnt she have tax though! I thought u get fined if u dont get it when its due!! Should BE THE SAME RULE for insurance!!)

:mad:

Personally i wouldnt trust the fact that i was insured untill i had a piece of paper be it printed or posted which stated this ie a cover note, i think everyone is aware of the consequences  and therfore should be more aware about driving without said documentation..

Think if youve had the car for a while and not had tax for years, you might not be registered on the new database tracking thingy? I had my bike in the garage for years while I was building it up and never got a tax claim form thingy, not until I renewed the logbook

CLIO

i fekkin hate scum bags who drive with no insurance...hope u get banned for life u low life piece of trash...feel better now

Ziel Nurburgring

Its on your PC if your still reading this. The page should be stored somewhere, you might want to try the temp int files in internet properties. Also, tesco website stores your details for you to go back to, so it should be on the internet site to.