ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Caymen vs 182

172 Exclusive... For Sale
PMSL!

Harder @ "Op - What colour was the 182 and what area were you in at the time? CS detectives will hunt it down for you lol"

DB.

BMW 440i
I really want to know who it was! Agree with JME about the Porker driver not making excuses!

whats with the guy saying he wouldn't try it on with a porker if he was in a clio, due to "respect to the porker driver!"

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
Great! Haha! Just to find out who it was now, if the guy saw anything distinctive i'm sure we could indentify it in no time! And yeah quite impressive the porsche driver just holds his hands up.

Audi TT 3.2 V6
The Porsche driver on overlockers just posted the following

burgundy, north notts, dice hanging from rear ( outside car ) and what looked like bucket seats

Anyone have any clues? Possibly the turbo'd trophy? Not sure where hes from though.

The Porsche driver on overlockers just posted the following

Anyone have any clues? Possibly the turbo'd trophy? Not sure where hes from though.
Trophy turbo guy is from NE afaik. ITBs as they've suggested? Should have flyered him :rasp:

ChrisR

ClioSport Club Member
Burgandy sound smore like a flamer though, Trophy is waaay too red to be called that imho.