ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

CC retro fit issues

Hello fella's. Got round to fitting my cruise control today. I had to separate the squib to fit my indicator stalk it came with one on and everything taped in place and as the lad said he couldn't remove it I thought I'd give it a shot. I am now regretting my decision I now know it was taped up for a reason something to do with the steering angle sensor. I now have ABS, serv and ESP lights on my dash. How do i fix this problem?

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1425223613.832214.jpg

What I should have never done!

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1425223646.920433.jpg

And now :(

I've bridged the clutch switch and the abs lights has gone. I've just got the esp and serv light on.

on the plus cc is fully working

Fixed!
I'd accidentally used the old angle sensor on the new squib. The little lugs on the old one which lock it on the wheel had broken off meaning the wheel moved but the sensor didn't so it was registering as being out.

edwarj123

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 182
Hi, could you help me out - i have an angle sensor to fit to my 182 as the ESP, ABS lights are on and it reported and angle sensor error (i just bought the car) it turns out it didnt have an angle sensor - I went to fit it and there is a small square socket on the sensor with 6 small pins in it - the suib i have has a square hole where that fits in but theres not plug or wire to plug into it - what should be there and where does it originate from please?