ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

CD player change.

Mk2 Ph2 1.2
Hello :) Im just wondering if i loose that cd display at the top if i fit a aftermarket cd player ? I cant live with the standard Clio one as i need a aux and ipod input.

Also, Do i need any kind of facier to make mine fit ? Or does it slip right in. And is it just the standard connection at the back ?

Mk2 Ph2. 1.2 16v

This is the display i mean (That says radio 1), Image is from google btw :)

img0444s.jpg

Thanks alot.

Yes you will lose song/radio information on that screen.

It will fit straight in with no adaptors or facias.

If you want the steering wheel controls to work you need to purchase separate adaptors too.

TheEvilGiraffe

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep
If you fit an upgraded Renault head unit with CD, you should keep your display if you desperately need to ?

If you fit an Alpine/Sony HU, you'll lose the radio line on there.

PM MT Audio on here, he might be able to sort you out without even changing the HU at all :approve:

Mk2 Ph2 1.2
If you fit an upgraded Renault head unit with CD, you should keep your display if you desperately need to ?

If you fit an Alpine/Sony HU, you'll lose the radio line on there.

PM MT Audio on here, he might be able to sort you out without even changing the HU at all :approve:

I don't need the 'Radio line' but the Time and Outside Temp is always usefull :) Will i keep them 2 if i fit my own (Pioneer)?

Thanks guys.