ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

CD player/radio problem?

RB 197
Bit confused by this one. When i go to eject the CD and press the button it does not eject it just turns to the radio? Also sometimes the radio just completely turns off and all that is left on the dash display is the clock? Anybody else experienced this and what may it be? Thankies

Standard update list one? Mine did it in the sunflower so just binned it. Get a cheap aftermarket one and be done with it TBH. I'll even stop off and fit it for you!

EDIT: Or you can have my standard one if I can find the code for it.

Last edited:
  RB 197
Standard update list one? Mine did it in the sunflower so just binned it. Get a cheap aftermarket one and be done with it TBH. I'll even stop off and fit it for you!

EDIT: Or you can have my standard one if I can find the code for it.

Will prob buy an aftermarket one when i have some spare cash but until then a standard one will do.

If you do find code i <3 you fankoo.

That's brilliant, cheers Sam.

I'll sort the code out tomorrow Melly, and drop it off at Cadwell or on the way home at yours!