ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

CD player with Steering wheel controls

Hey all

I have just recently brought my first Clio

Its a 1.2 Dynamique 2002 and the fitted CD player MUST go. Its an MTV one which i have been told come from either a Megane or MTV Clio model.

It wont read any of my burnt CD's or MP3 CDs so its getting binned.

I have a liking to Sony CD plays as its always what I've used but what I want to know is what models or connections/accessories i will need to look out for if I want to use my steering wheel controls?

The car also came fitted with a Parrott Bluetooth Handsfree kit (Are these hard to install?) Which will also have to be connected back up to the CD player.

Oh just one more thing, can you tell me what size the speakers are front and back?

Cheers guys!

David

Speakers are 5.25" Front and back. Not all models have rear speakers fitted from factory however.

Parrot Handsfree Kit if installed correctly first time should just be plug and play with the new headunit. May need a few wires swapping over, depending on how it was originally installed. Hopefully was done using the standard ISO harness adaptor.

Best bet re Steering wheel controls is to speak to MT Audio on here. You will need adaptors regardless of which headunit you buy.
http://www.cliosport.net/forum/member.php?24593-MT-AUDIO