LegoHead Car R35 GTR Dec 29, 2007 #2 I am sure my changer used to be able to play them, dont think the cd player did though. not 100% sure.:S
I am sure my changer used to be able to play them, dont think the cd player did though. not 100% sure.:S
Ibanezman Car Monaco 172 2/468 Dec 29, 2007 #4 Mine works fine, although i'm sure like anything you might find the odd brand it has problems with. I've used a couple no probs though
Mine works fine, although i'm sure like anything you might find the odd brand it has problems with. I've used a couple no probs though
T The Big Yin Car A well built VW Dec 29, 2007 #5 deffo cd-r/w and not just the cd-r ones Good news as i have about 40 discs cd-r/w i can't seem to use
deffo cd-r/w and not just the cd-r ones Good news as i have about 40 discs cd-r/w i can't seem to use
olliewebbuk Car SEAT Ibiza SC FR Dec 29, 2007 #6 I don't use that crap anymore anyway. TunePoint FOR THE WIN!
Ibanezman Car Monaco 172 2/468 Dec 29, 2007 #7 olliewebbuk said: I don't use that crap anymore anyway. TunePoint FOR THE WIN! Click to expand... That looks pretty smart, although it says not compatible with CD changer, does that simply mean it plugs in the same socket ...and yes CD-RW I have listened to, but I never use them, as cd-r's are about -1p at the moment hehe
olliewebbuk said: I don't use that crap anymore anyway. TunePoint FOR THE WIN! Click to expand... That looks pretty smart, although it says not compatible with CD changer, does that simply mean it plugs in the same socket ...and yes CD-RW I have listened to, but I never use them, as cd-r's are about -1p at the moment hehe