ClioSport.net

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

  • When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

CD-r/w on standard cd player

I am sure my changer used to be able to play them, dont think the cd player did though. not 100% sure.:S
 
Mine works fine, although i'm sure like anything you might find the odd brand it has problems with. I've used a couple no probs though :)
 
I don't use that crap anymore anyway.

TunePoint FOR THE WIN!

That looks pretty smart, although it says not compatible with CD changer, does that simply mean it plugs in the same socket :D


...and yes CD-RW I have listened to, but I never use them, as cd-r's are about -1p at the moment hehe
 
Back
Top