ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

CD Stuck In Cd Player!

Hi, I've got a clio 182, I put a cd in the standard CD player and now it won't eject it or play the cd it acts as if there isn't anything in it.

Any ideas how I can get the cd out and fix the issue?

Thanks
Emma

CursedTitanium 182FF
The CD Mech will be FUBAR'd, to fix, get another unit. To get the CD out you would need to take out the stereo and unclip the top plate and get the CD out through the top.

CursedTitanium 182FF
I had the exact prob with mine, took it apart and got the cd out, tried it again but it didn't register there was a cd in it.
So I assumed it was toast, might not be the case but not sure on a fix. If you want to keep your stereo with the same code, just get an exact same stereo and swap the cd mechs over.

clio dci , ren8
You might be able to fix it just depends on what has happened , you can fit the cd part out of another unit if you want to keep your code .