ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

central locking,imobiliser?

daver1985

ClioSport Club Member
  172 + 555 scoob
right here goes the story. The clio has been parked on my mates drive for a couple of month and the other day i went to start it and battery was dead so took off and charged overnight. The following day i put the battery back on and it fired straight up let it run for 20min then locked it all back up with fob on key. Got a phone call lastnight of my mate saying the headlights was on, on my car so i went round just as i got out my car the clio headlights went off???? went to open with fob nothing unlocked manually with key, opened door and alarm went off put key in ignition an when trying to start the car the imobiliser light was a solid red with nothing happening. so i locked it back up as it was xmas day didnt hav time to mess. Gone back to clio this morning and pessed fob nothing opened with key again and alarm went off again so put key in ignition turned and no imobiliser light anymore but still no cranking of the engine.

please help

thanks dave