ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Central Locking not working

Clio dCi 100
Hi,

I'm hoping someone maybe able to help me, just got home from work and the central locking wont work on the car. It's a 2004 1.5dci. I've made sure all the doors are shut properly etc. Have also tried anoter key fob and still nothing. The light on the fob illuminates but nothing happens on the car.

HELP!!!:)

DaveDreads

aka Philomena Cunk aka Barry Shitpeas
ClioSport Club Member
Hi,

I'm hoping someone maybe able to help me, just got home from work and the central locking wont work on the car. It's a 2004 1.5dci. I've made sure all the doors are shut properly etc. Have also tried anoter key fob and still nothing. The light on the fob illuminates but nothing happens on the car.

HELP!!!:)

This happened to me the other week, both key fobs were fine,
turned out to be a loose connection on the battery.

Also check your fuses.

Not sure if this helps, just thought I would mention it.

Clio dCi 100
Have just checked the fuse and it's OK. Battery terminals are nice and tight too. The button in the centre of te dash works OK and locks all the doors.

Clio dCi 100
Just had a call from the dealership. The central locking ECU has gone down so thats £370! The main warranty has just run out but I think it's covered by an extended warranty (fingers crossed!)