ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

central locking problem

Willy2

I have had this problem since last wednesday, I have been using the reno key/alarm fob to open the doors, (no alarm yet,waiting for my friend to sort the alarm out) anyway on wed, i go to open the doors with the fob and my missus holds the handle up. And ever since the central locking does not work properly. Either it opens and doesnt close or it closes and wont open, it wont open and close!

I have taken the power from the battery in the hope that it will reset the system.

Also the central locking button in the center console does not work too, it does the same thing, both functions dont work together.

help!

172 cup,s2 rs turbo

what happens if you disconnect the door pillar connector on the side that your missus held the handle up so to eliminate it.maybe the door solenoid got jammed/damaged on this side.

Willy2

i will try that as it is a hassle taking off the door card and putting it back on, but thats i will try that and eliminate a F*cked solenoid