ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Central locking thought!!

133/225/CLS AMG

Since there is no lock on the boot and drivers door, I was thinking that if your central locking packed in is there any way you could manually lock these???

Just thinking about this and if you didnt have a spare remote key or the button in the car wasnt working youd be screwed!?!?

133/225/CLS AMG

Youd be ok getting in but youd be f*cked locking the car up over night!!

And lets face it the RS Clios turn heads so you know some little pikey would be tempted. !!!

Shhh

All you do is leave the passenger door open, press the central locking button on the dash then close the door and use the key. The button locks the boot and the drivers door.

Same applies with getting the boot and drivers door open. You open the door with the key, then press the button on the dash...

Common Sense Really.?

Alias

133/225/CLS AMG

I have had to do exactly that on my old clio when the key packed up but Im saying if its the central locking that stops working you cannot manually lock or unlock the boot hatch or the drivers door. Therefore it would left vulnerable!!!