ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Central Locking

1.6 focus zetec....
Mine seems to have been playing up as of late. Its ok when i open the car its just i go to lock it, it just doesn't want to work. If i press the button on the fob it makes the sound as if its locking and then opens again so i have to put the key in the door...

Anyone got any ideas?? I've changed the battery so that isnt it...

Kiza

1.2 Clio Le Sport
hey,

i have the exact same problem. it usually happens when its cold. i'd lock the doors (using the fob), then all the locks would pop up and down and stay up. the remote central locking then doesn't work and the immobiliser light stays on.

but when i get into the car and turn it on, everything goes back to normal for a few hours or even days.

even when locked manually it opens itself sometimes.

can someone please help????!!!!

Mondeo TXS Bardge.
gots the same problem ive got to checking my car when i lock it, , i ocme out and blip the remote and it flashes te hazards and baked the thud of the locks but when i try toget in it locked, now either its not locking when i press the fob or its locking then unlocking, and locking when i press it to get in, tis stranged. but trust me only to notice it once its out of warrnaty doh.

the strange bit is that when i was washing it the 3 minute auto lock still worked....

2008 clio 3 1,2 bvr
may it be because of the remote unit on the key would have lost the connection with the car?
maybe if you synchronize the car and the remote unit again, this problem would stop.
press on the the central lock key just in front of the gear until you hear a weird alert (about 1 minute)
then you will see the immo light is not blinking, entirely ON,
then press the button of the remote control unit on your key.
maybe this will work.

1.6 focus zetec....
Bump... stil not sorted but getting worse??

Would installing a clifford that controls the central locking possibly sort this??