ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

central locking

clio 182
sorry.i have to use the key to let passenger in/out.i am not 100 percent sure about if the lock gets power,but the in car central locking button doesnt work for the passenger door.

sorry.i have to use the key to let passenger in/out.i am not 100 percent sure about if the lock gets power,but the in car central locking button doesnt work for the passenger door.
Sounds like the locks not getting power or a damaged loom etc.

Easy check is remove the door pael and check if theres any power to the lock. if there isn't you need to sort that if there is power then swop the motors round see if you can run the drivers side lock and vice versa.

Clio 182 inferno
Mine does the same!
My passenger one locks from the inside with the button on the dash, but not with my key.

When i get out my car i have to lock it with the key so the drivers side and boot lock, then walk around the car and lock the passenger side with the key!