ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Central Scotland Clios

Anybody fancy a wee meet on Sunday? I and a few others missed out on the last Central Scotland bash, so if anybody fancies catching up, post back here.

Cheers,

Mac

Mac, ill def come along, are you going to Knockhill on sat as there is a track day 3-5pm £45, we could all meet then

maybe, here is the details if anyones intrested, you fancy it Mac

Hi Ian

We are nearing the end of the season and you have all been asking for it a

weekend slot possibly one of the last of the season details below.

Also more convenient ways of booking to guarantee you space. Full payment of

£45 is required one week prior to the event date.

Cheques payable to Vito Crolla, 90/10 West Ferryfield, Inverleith,

Edinburgh, EH5 2PU

Credit or Debit Card Payment Contact Knockhill on 01383 723 337 and ask to

book a space under Vite Sport.

Date : Saturday 25th October 2003

Venue : Knockhill

Track time : 3pm - 5pm

Track cars for hire

Legends

Caterham 7 K series

Ferrari 360 Challenge

Mini Cooper Race Prep

Ford Fiesta Race Prep

Extras : ARDS Professional Instructors will be available on request for help

and advice at no extra cost but must be booked in advance.

Photographers will be on hand to record the days events which will be able

to view at www.vitesport.com

Redbull will be attending to keep your energy levels topped up.

This track club is limited in numbers and will give you the opportunity to

use your cars to their full potential in a controlled environment. If you

have more than one car that you want to try out on the track, please feel

free to bring it along at no additional cost.

Knockhill will supply Marshalls, Medics and helmets but you are welcome to

use your own helmet.

Due to limited numbers please let me know at your earliest convenience if

you can make it and what car you wish to bring. Please contact me if you

require some time with the ARDS instructors or for further details on Track

Car hire.

Hope you can all make it.

Regards Vito

Alright

Get the motor this Monday, next meeting you have I will def be there! Have a good run! Has there ever been a meet at Crail??

B

Either day for me. Say Saturday? You name the place and time, and hopefully some more peeps will reply later tinight

Morning all

Both Dootchie and I are up for knockhill next Sat! I may just go up to spectate, although some track action may be tempting, especially the Caterham.

Any other takers at all? If so we could arrange to meet etc..!

B

Bob I am deffies up for next weekends Knockhill mission. If you fancy heading out for a meet on Sun, we can head through in my brief for a spin if you want? Halfers on the 98RON

Ok Folks. Sunday it is then for a general blast round the countryside. Mo--, towser, myself, and maybe BobG? Anymore takers?

Given that we have Dunfer. and Stirling peeps, maybe best to meet in Kincardine or something? Big Q8 petrol station at the start of the M876 at 1pm for everybody? Post back.

Mac

KDF

Audi TT Stronic

I seen this thread but didnt want to reply either way as im not sure, now I have to work for an hour at 3pm on sunday, so it would depend when on sunday it was.

*edit* just re-read your message of 1pm, might be able to make it for an hour.

Bo**ocks. Why does this always happen . I was on stby for work tomorrow and went in today to be told I am need tomorrow so once again work gets in the way. Sorry cant make it have a fun day anyway.

Quote: Originally posted by Neil82cup on 17 October 2003

Not sure, whats the post code of the place we are meeting? I will look it up on multi map if I come along.
neil if your going give me a shout , ill follow you there

Mo-- I need someone to check out my front right tyres it looks very very bald around the outside, see the tread on the conti goes right to the outside well that bit on mine is totally gone on the driver sides. I need to find somewhere that stocks Toyos 195/45 16s or I wont be going any where, I think it may be illegal.

Neil, the Q8 is the big petrol station at the roundabout joining the M876/M9 for Edinburgh. Dont have the post code, but if you head over the Kincardine bridge to the big roundabout, it is the one on the right hand side. ie. go right round the roundabout.

Anyways, better shoot the now, see you all the morra at 1pm.

Mac

Right im going over the K bridge there is a shell station on the left hand side before the big round about turn right at the round about at the Q8 is there?

Quote: Originally posted by Neil82cup on 18 October 2003

Mo-- I need someone to check out my front right tyres it looks very very bald around the outside, see the tread on the conti goes right to the outside well that bit on mine is totally gone on the driver sides. I need to find somewhere that stocks Toyos 195/45 16s or I wont be going any where, I think it may be illegal.
Neil, when i changed to the f1s i kept the contis for track days, ive got them sitting at work your more than welcome to have the two rears which are in good condition, kwik fit will change them over for £6 each

Ill see the rest of you @ 1pm

Hello again to all!

Well, picked up my new Cup last night. Car is absolutely superb, love it. Only a few things wrong

1 They forgot to fit the front splitter(getting fitted on Sat morn)

2 No can of foam in boot (out of stock!!! but getting replaced on Sat)

3 There is a clicking noise when operating the drivers window(a known problem I believe with this car!)

So altogether am I delighted with my new purchase! So difficult to drive under the 3.5 recomended limt!

So who will be heading up to Knockhill on Sat? I know Dootchie fancies it!

What time will most of you be heading up? As per the previous postings it looks like 3 bells?? Only the 2 hrs?

B

Looks like Saturday @ Knockhill may well be a go-er. Bob G & myself are up for it & keen to catch up with the other Central Scot Cup guys.

Only thing that will change my mind will be if there is enough snow @ the Lecht or Aviemore to warrant a 6am trip to the boarding. Any of you guys into throwing yourselves down big hills?