ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Centre bore increase on alloy wheels.

Has anyone any advice or experience in increasing the centre bore on a wheel? I need to go from approx 63mm to 68mm diameter on a 17” wheel.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NorthloopCup

ClioSport Moderator
Has anyone any advice or experience in increasing the centre bore on a wheel? I need to go from approx 63mm to 68mm diameter on a 17” wheel.

Any decent machine shop should be able to do that mate. If it’s not something that can be done, they should also be able to advise why it can/can’t be done. 👍🏻

robzracing

ClioSport Club Member
Only really possible if your wheels already use spigot rings but some wheel designs may have enough meat in the centre to allow for them to be turned out to a larger diameter.
A decent machine shop or alloy wheel refurbisher should be able to do it or at least let you know if it’s possible with your wheels